To celebrate Christmas 2012 we've just released a new Limited Edition heavy machine gun. The Corpse Destroyer is the 2nd most powerful HMG in the game (next to the GAU-19), and will only be available until December 31st so get it while you still can!
Check it out in the Credit Shop:
Friday 16 November 2012
I've just finished uploading another update to the Dead Frontier inner city client, this version includes:
- New anti-cheating mechanisms for both TPvP and TS
- Improved frame rates for lower end PCs
- Further aggro and difficulty tweaks
- Zombies getting stuck in the air bug fixed
- Zombies teleporting through interior walls fixed (might still be an issue for slower PCs however)
- Vomit through walls bug fixed (finally!)
For the next few days I'm going to be working on adding another 20 Fort Pastor missions. Once that's complete my aim is then to move on to the multi-player overhaul I mentioned a while ago.
ETA for new gear is early January 2013.