In other news as I'm sure most of you already know, Dead Frontier now:
- Has some cool music by Brodie Bowie in the Inner City.
- Has weather cycles, including rain, fog, daylight and moonlight.
- Has been updated to from Unity 2.6 to Unity 3.4, this should make the game much prettier whilst also giving better performance for the majority of people. It also means when Unity 3.5 arrives, we'll be able to upgrade right away. Unity 3.5 should give us yet another major performance boost for any computer with more than one processor core (that means basically any computer made in the last 4 years).
- Has non-browser caching. This essentially means that you'll only have to reload the game client when a new update comes out (approx, 1-2 times per month). This will be a big improvement for people with slower connections.
- Memory usage of the game has been reduced from around 1GB to just 400-500mb, which will help those with older systems.